Thank you for visiting Abdullah Foundation.
At Abdullah Foundation we respect the privacy needs of our valued users. Maintaining the privacy of our users is of utmost importance to us because it helps us build a relationship of trust with them.
Abdullah Foundation Privacy Principles
- When you trust us by providing us with your personal information it becomes our duty to respect that trust.
- You can be sure that this information will only be used for the reason intended and not for any other purpose.
- Our credibility is important to us therefore we want to be transparent about the information collected from the user.
- Once we take information from you we take all measures to keep it from being misused.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities in such matters. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
After reading this if you have any queries or concerns, refer to the last part of this document and feel free to contact us at the any time on the given email or phone number.